Pear-Cranberry Prosecco Punch
This beautiful cocktail is a terrific way to toast the New Year. Prosecco is a fruity, Italian sparkling wine.
Author: Weight Watchers
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1½ cups pear nectar, chilled
- 1½ cups low-calories cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 3 cups prosecco, or other sparkling wine, chilled
- ½ small pear, thinly sliced into 6 wedges
- For each drink: pour ¼ cup pear nectar and ¼ cup cranberry juice into a large wine glass; top with ½ cup Prosecco
- To garnish, cut a slit in each pear wedge and attach to side of glass.
- Serve immediately, 8 fluid ounces per serving.
Michelle made this for me for my housewarming, November 25th, 2016.