Spicy Maple Glazed Salmon for Two
Author: Monique of Ambitiouskitchen.com
Recipe type: Entree
- (2) 6 oz wild salmon filets
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent the glaze from burning. Place salmon filets 2 inches apart on parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce, dijon mustard, chili powder, cayenne pepper and garlic. Pour or generously brush the glaze over the salmon, reserving 2 tablespoons for glazing once salmon is done. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until salmon is done and flakes with a fork. For every inch of salmon filet thickness, you’ll need to bake for 15 minutes. Usually 18 minutes is perfect for me.
- Once salmon is done baking, remove from oven and pour remaining glaze on top.
Michelle made this for me for my housewarming, November 25th 2016.
Serving size: 1 filet Calories: 282 Fat: 11g Saturated fat: 1.6g Carbohydrates: 8.1g Sugar: 7g Fiber: .5g Protein: 34.6g